The purpose of the C&R WA Steering Group is to steward, nurture and grow the C&R community and work in Western Australia.
- Nurture a collaborative C&R community in WA that grows and learns together.
- Grow and extend the credibility and profile of C&R work, principles and practices in workplaces and communities (Marketing & PR).
- Develop and maintain the flow of resources required (financial, in kind and volunteer) to enable this community and work to thrive.
- Uphold the integrity of C&R principles and practices in everything we do while developing a distinctively Australian flavour.
- Develop and maintain an appropriate annual calendar of public events that enables the community and work to thrive and grow.
- Regularly identify the strategic priority areas that need attention to develop the community and work and ensure the required action is taken and resourced.
- Ensure and maintain useful, collaborative relationships with the Australasian C&R Steering Group/Community and the Centre of Courage & Renewal in the USA.