Meet our Facilitators
The Center for Courage & Renewal has a growing network of more than 270 active facilitators throughout the United States, Australasia, Canada, Latin America, the United Kingdom & Republic of Ireland, and Spain. Each facilitator is carefully prepared using the Circle of Trust® approach, which they carry forward into their communities by offering retreats, consultation and professional development programs.
Anne is a personal and leadership coach, retreat facilitator and a consultant for teams and organisations who appreciate that the quality of their human interactions has a direct impact on their capacity to meet their organisational purpose. She has been running retreats based on ontological coaching (the study of ‘being’) and circle of trust principles. Anne has over twenty five years’ experience of working in the community sector as a manager, social worker, youth worker and in community development roles.
0478 221 026
Michael has over 30 years of experience working with leaders in Australia, and Asia-Pacific as a manager, consultant, leadership coach, writer and poet, working with a wide range of sectors, with a particular passion for working in developing countries and in nurturing new ways to lead and engage in government and across the political system in Australia and beyond.
0407 275 977
Sharon works in the space of individual/family coaching, group facilitation and reflective supervision. FamilyWorks is a practice founded on a relationship-focussed approach to supporting families, and those working with families, during the early years while the attachment relationship is in formation. Sharon draws on Circle of Trust principles, particularly her capacity to wonder, when facilitating Mother-Baby Nurture a government funded reflective group for parents struggling to care and connect with their new baby.
0403 761 870
Anne, Michael and Sharon are Facilitators who have been prepared by the Centre for C&R.
Meet our Steering Group
The purpose of the C&R WA Steering Group is to steward, nurture and grow the C&R community and work in Western Australia.
- Nurture a collaborative C&R community in WA that grows and learns together.
- Grow and extend the credibility and profile of C&R work, principles and practices in workplaces and communities (Marketing & PR).
- Develop and maintain the flow of resources required (financial, in kind and volunteer) to enable this community and work to thrive.
- Uphold the integrity of C&R principles and practices in everything we do while developing a distinctively Australian flavour.
- Develop and maintain an appropriate annual calendar of public events that enables the community and work to thrive and grow.
- Regularly identify the strategic priority areas that need attention to develop the community and work and ensure the required action is taken and resourced.
- Ensure and maintain useful, collaborative relationships with the Australasian C&R Steering Group/Community and the Centre of Courage & Renewal in the USA.